Secret Lives of Squirrels Secret Lives of Squirrels

Cool

Lol! It was kind of random but other than that it was quite amusing... two normal squrrils and then just ninja suites and fighting i was i like WHAT!? lol... well done dude!! (^_^)

Time To Reflect (Stealth) Time To Reflect (Stealth)

Very good but familiar...

This is a very talented piece i like it alot. I think it makes me think of some of the music out of final fantasy thats why i said it was familiar. Other than that very good work...

- Tommi -

Stealth-Emergence responds:

Hey Boneboy

Thanks man, Glad you liked it :)

Peace Out Man!

Stealth

Drown in the fountain of youth Drown in the fountain of youth

Interesting

The guitar is very very interesting i quite enjoyed listening to this although i listen alot of very technical metal... I see that you are only really doing rock. You should have a crack at some metal tracks, i think you have the potential to create something decent. Great track.

Although i am only making trance check out my stuff maybe you could give me some tips.

Tommi AKA BoneBoy

Stealth-Emergence responds:

Man I plan to do some heavier stuff, Just wanna hit on something good for it! once I've got something worthy of submission I'll be sure to upload it!

I'll be checking by some of your audio and give some reviews too!

Peace Out!

Stealth

Calm Night Calm Night

YEAH!

This fucking rocks! but i do prefer the other song you made! Hey add me if you can it would be kick ass to actually talk to you... Keep It Up! and make more DAMMIT!

Tommi

f2x1 responds:

Roger that I will, and thanX!
And about that adding , i didnt get that, to add where?